Thursday, March 6, 2014

Meet DeNada's Interns: Vinisha and Cydney!



Here at DeNada, we love our interns! We value the opportunity to teach, collaborate, and share ideas with students who are eager to learn about DeNada and the industry as a whole. We are thrilled to introduce our Spring 2014 PR interns: Vinisha and Cydney. Check back on our blog, as they will be contributing on it weekly!

Hi Everyone! My name is Cydney, and I'm excited to introduce myself as one of DeNada's Sping Interns! I'm from a small town outside of New York, and have completely fallen in love with the city of DC! At first, it was a weird transition to being a full-time city resident, but now I couldn't be happier to be living in DC and exploring all that the city has to offer. 

I'm currently a sophomore at the George Washington University where I study Communication, as well as Journalism and Mass Media. I have a passion for fashion and felt that an internship with DeNada would be the best way to learn a little more about the ins and outs of the industry as well as steer me in the right directon for future career opportunities! As a Social Media intern, I work with all of our social media platforms and help create attention grabbing tweets, status updates, pins, and blog ideas to gain more readership and following. Each week I am learning about the best ways to utilize media to DeNada's advantage, as well as working on my writing skills as a blogger! I am so excited to see what else I will learn under Virginia this semester and to watch the newest line come together! 



Pictured from left to right, Cydney & Vinisha.

Hi Readers! My name is Vinisha, and I’m so happy to introduce myself as one of DeNada’s newest interns. Originally from Philadelphia, I’m a city girl through and through. As such, I love exploring the urban food, music and fashion scene in DC. 

I’m a junior at the George Washington University studying Marketing and International Business. So how did this business gal get her start at DeNada? My career aspiration is to creatively blend my business knowledge foundation with my passion for the fashion industry.  As a PR intern for DeNada, I am utilizing social media to increase brand awareness and traffic to our online shop. I’ve only been here for a few weeks but I’ve learned so much! Under the mentorship of Virginia, I am adapting an aesthetic eye towards accessories and contemporary knitwear while learning the ins and outs of building an audience for an emerging accessories line.  I can’t wait to see what else is in store for the semester as we prepare for the launch of DeNada’s A/W 2014 Collection! 

If you are interested in interning at DeNada, please email us at info@denadadesign.com

No comments: