Every semester we have a new set of interns at DeNada. Working with new interns every season is an exciting time, as it marks the transition into the next step leading up to the Autumn/Winter season. As we said goodbye to our last interns, Cydney and Vinisha, we welcome the newest member to the DeNada team.
Hi, everyone! My name is Canon, and I am thrilled to introduce myself as one of the summer interns here at DeNada. I am a rising senior at American University majoring in Public Communication and minoring in Graphic Design. I am excited to observe the development of Virginia’s collections for the coming seasons and have the opportunity to flourish my knowledge of fashion production.
Because I am interested in the effects of mass media, this internship is the perfect opportunity to advance my career aspirations. Social media is the main platform our generation uses to gain information, it is important to know how to effectively utilize it. I can’t wait for the rest of this summer!
Best,
Canon
Hi, everyone! My name is Canon, and I am thrilled to introduce myself as one of the summer interns here at DeNada. I am a rising senior at American University majoring in Public Communication and minoring in Graphic Design. I am excited to observe the development of Virginia’s collections for the coming seasons and have the opportunity to flourish my knowledge of fashion production.
Because I am interested in the effects of mass media, this internship is the perfect opportunity to advance my career aspirations. Social media is the main platform our generation uses to gain information, it is important to know how to effectively utilize it. I can’t wait for the rest of this summer!
Best,
Canon

No comments:
Post a Comment