Giving me the chance to be alive, never letting me believe there wasn't anything I couldn't do, being my first and at times my only supporter, laughing at my jokes, letting me play with your make-up, letting me borrow (and steal) your jewelry and accessories, teaching me right from wrong, always giving me the best advice, endless hugs, letting me follow my dreams - even if it meant traveling near and far, missing me when I'm away, forgiving me when I forget to call, your brutal honesty, taking me seriously, introducing me to paints and colored pencils, delicious home cooked meals, letting me make my own mistakes - even if it meant utter embarrassment on my end, taking care of me when I'm sick, doubling as a therapist when needed, being open-minded, being my friend, but most importantly, thank you Mom, for being you and raising me the way you did. I am now the mother I am because of you, and wish you, as well as all the other mothers out there the happiest of Mother's Days!
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Why I'm Thankful for My Mother.
With Mother's Day being just around the corner, I wanted to share a list of reasons why I'm thankful for my mother:
Giving me the chance to be alive, never letting me believe there wasn't anything I couldn't do, being my first and at times my only supporter, laughing at my jokes, letting me play with your make-up, letting me borrow (and steal) your jewelry and accessories, teaching me right from wrong, always giving me the best advice, endless hugs, letting me follow my dreams - even if it meant traveling near and far, missing me when I'm away, forgiving me when I forget to call, your brutal honesty, taking me seriously, introducing me to paints and colored pencils, delicious home cooked meals, letting me make my own mistakes - even if it meant utter embarrassment on my end, taking care of me when I'm sick, doubling as a therapist when needed, being open-minded, being my friend, but most importantly, thank you Mom, for being you and raising me the way you did. I am now the mother I am because of you, and wish you, as well as all the other mothers out there the happiest of Mother's Days!
Giving me the chance to be alive, never letting me believe there wasn't anything I couldn't do, being my first and at times my only supporter, laughing at my jokes, letting me play with your make-up, letting me borrow (and steal) your jewelry and accessories, teaching me right from wrong, always giving me the best advice, endless hugs, letting me follow my dreams - even if it meant traveling near and far, missing me when I'm away, forgiving me when I forget to call, your brutal honesty, taking me seriously, introducing me to paints and colored pencils, delicious home cooked meals, letting me make my own mistakes - even if it meant utter embarrassment on my end, taking care of me when I'm sick, doubling as a therapist when needed, being open-minded, being my friend, but most importantly, thank you Mom, for being you and raising me the way you did. I am now the mother I am because of you, and wish you, as well as all the other mothers out there the happiest of Mother's Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment