Thursday, July 24, 2014

A glimpse into the direction of my new collection.

My newest collection for autumn & winter has arrived! Completely excited, I am currently working with my team on gathering inspirations and prepping our samples for the next step towards the public debut of my new line, our photo shoot.

What is important for me with my collections is to make sure that my designs evolve naturally. Throughout the years, each of my collections have been unique in its own way.  Last year, there was an abundance of warm, autumn colors woven into chunky textures. But with this new collection, I decided to go in a semi-completely different direction - instinctively, due to the Gemini in me.

Though I continue to maintain DeNada's simplistic aesthetic, for this new collection I  decided to incorporate lighter and bolder colors. The aim this year is to create a collection with textures and colors that can effortlessly carry our DeNada woman from one season to the next. With that in mind, my team and I have been hard at work planning and setting the ambiance for our upcoming photo shoot: everything from model to makeup to hair.

Shown below are selected photos from our mood board. Take a peak, and I look forward to sharing more about my upcoming collection soon - so stay tuned!


No comments: