Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Makeup Trend I Love.

Over the years, makeup trends have changed. From bright eyes to bright lips, the fads vary. Over time, there has been a rise towards minimalism in makeup and fashion. I've always been a fan of minimalism whether it be in trend or not, and to me, minimalism is effortless, clean, and classic. There's a beauty in minimalism and simplicity, and I appreciate how this trend embodies every woman's natural beauty.

With the fresh face and natural look, I'm loving the minimal makeup trend. This trend displays "barely there" makeup, while still looking polished. In addition, minimal makeup was seen everywhere during Fashion Week on designers like Jason Wu, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, and Diane Von Furstenberg.

See below for some of my favorite minimal makeup looks.

Photo from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2012/10/04/spring-summer-2013-make-up-trends---catwalk-beauty/gallery/860060
Photo from: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup-articles/fall-2014-makeup-trends#slide-1


Photo from: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup-articles/fall-2014-makeup-trends#slide-1

Photo from: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup-articles/fall-2014-makeup-trends#slide-1

Photo from: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup-articles/fall-2014-makeup-trends#slide-1

Photo from: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup-articles/fall-2014-makeup-trends#slide-1

No comments: