Thursday, September 11, 2014

On the Search: Leather.

Fall is right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited to bring back boots, sweaters, jackets, and most of all, leather! As it may not be a surprise to you, I'm a huge fan of the color black and all things leather ... and no, I am not into the dominatrix lifestyle :) As the fall trends may not revolve around leather, I'm looking to update my wardrobe with an abundance of it this season - shoes, pants, bags, and skirts.

I'm all about comfort, and as leather may not be the softest material to wear, I absolutely can't get enough of it. I always feel that leather brings a certain effortless edginess to any outfit, which is perfect whenever I need something to spruce up my essemble.

Below are a few leather pieces I'm eyeing to complete my fall wardrobe.




No comments: