Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bundled: A Look Back at A/W13.

With DeNada's A/W13 Season coming to an end, I wanted to take a moment to look back at one of the most memorable seasons for me. From my first time using a different fiber, to DeNada's first launch party, it's hard to believe how far my brand has grown. I'm always so grateful for the opportunity I have  to work with such wonderful artisans in Peru, and hope to continue this growing relationship I have with them.

I want to give a big thank you to everyone involved in the success of DeNada's A/W13 Collection; the talented artisans in Lima, Peru, my husband - Kelly Towles, lookbook photographer - Luis Aragon, makeup/hair stylist - Kathy Aragon, my dear friend and set designer/stylist - Morgan Hungerford-West, video director - Raul Zahir De Leon, sales manager - Sue, and all of our lovely interns in 2013 - Grant, Niana, Modupeh, Grace, and Katie.

With the first day of spring upon us, I am getting ready to transition into our A/W 2014 Collection, and I can't wait to share with everyone the new designs I've been working on due to debut later this year!

Here's a look back at a few of my favorite images from DeNada's A/W13 lookbook.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26458716535018080/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26458716535018056/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26458716535018006/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26458716535018026/




No comments: