Life as a mommy, business owner, and just as a women can be at many times - very hectic! From meetings to meetings to daycare to play dates, I noticed I really need a bag that I can just throw ALL of my things into. From my notebook, sketchbook, ipad, mini make-up case, my beloved Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, and of course my son's toys, and a bag a cheerios (for those, just incase he gets hungry or I get hungry snack) - I just have to make sure that I am 100% ready for anything! A bag for me is not just an accessory, it's a necessity!
Below, are a few bags that I've been drooling over lately - the style, the efficiency, the size - ooh la la!
Of course - here comes the responsible "mommy" personality kick in - the price points are "a bit" over the amount I would like to pay. But in my dreamworld state w/ a disposable income, these styles would definitely be in my closet or on my arm pronto!!
What do you think?
Until next time,
Virginia Blanca Arrisueño

No comments:
Post a Comment